This event will be dedicated to engaging the international education community in reflective and collaborative discussions addressing diverse contextual challenges, while exploring innovative solutions, informed by the recent disruption caused by COVID-19. At T&L Forum 2020 – Education for Resilience, our aim will be to answer the question:
How do we make learning sustainable post COVID-19?
We are looking for qualified educators to facilitate sessions in the following themes:
• Personalizing Teaching and Learning.
• Building Inclusive and Accessible Learning Communities.
• Fostering Community and Individual Wellbeing.
• “Glocalizing” the Curriculum.
• Identifying and Solving Problems.
• Redefining Communication.