The Program for Effective Teaching and Learning (PETAL) develops your ability to transform data into action-focused decisions to have a strong, positive and measurable impact on your students’ learning, through a supported program of blended learning.
The Program for Effective Teaching and Learning (PETAL) is designed to support you through identifying, framing and describing a personalised problem of practice and grow your capacity to solve it. As you work towards your own solutions to support student learning, you will develop your self-efficacy and become an increasingly data-literate reflective practitioner.
Through participating in this Professional Learning Program you will:
• Define and explore solutions for your problem of practice.
• Develop an increased sense of self-efficacy (i.e. instruction, motivation, cooperation, parent relationships and coping with changes/challenges).
• Develop new knowledge and understandings from a range of perspectives.
• Increase student performance and achievement.
• Acknowledge and document your professional accomplishments.
• Enrich your learning community.