The Program for Aspiring Leaders and Managers in Education (PALME) is a personalized program of professional learning that develops innovative and agile leadership capabilities of current and aspiring school leaders, to help them lead learning and improve student outcomes in schools.
The program consists of 60 hours of intensive, collaborative, data-informed and action-focused engagements. PALME is designed for current and aspiring educational leaders who are responsible for leading adults in teams and are committed to engaging in continuous improvement. This program is offered in English and Arabic medium.
We encourage applications from current and aspiring leaders who:
- Are willing to commit to a rigorous six month program
- Participate in five, day-long workshops and in between session work
- Engage in a process of data-informed, research-driven, improvement inquiry cycles with support from their cohort and coach
- Develop and present an e-portfolio of deep reflection and evidence of learning
- Meet all the program requirements
Please note the program consists of 5x Saturdays (total 30 hours) of synchronous and asynchronous engagements, up to 10 hours of one to one coaching and up to 24 hours of online independent work. The program runs from 3 October 2020 to 27 March 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions